Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Workshop :D

Hello guys,

this Sunday and Monday I and some other guys who are into digital art got the chance to be part of a workshop by an Australian digital artist :D His name is Justin Randall, he made some cool stuff for Silent Hill (as a SH fan I remember this the best xD) and some other cool artworks for books or own comics.
We learned his technique and then we just worked and talked to him. He had some really cool advices, it was a ton of fun :D And he really is a nice guy.
I worked on this sketch for an other course. It's going to be a picture book. I'm just not sure whether I can do this or not ... >w>" weh! I don't want to find another thingi... again xD"""

Ah, and the illustration is still not finished ^v^


This is btw the sketch. Normally I do sketches digital, but I wanted to prepare something for the workshop. So I made this the evening after the first day^^ (I had no laptop nor gt because I wasn't at home) You can see, that I do the important stuff like facial expression later with the color. Normally I change a lot while coloring, because I'm not working under the lines but on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment