Wednesday, July 10, 2013

random stuff and exhibition on thursday

Hello guys,

semester is almost over. Actually this is the last week. Thursday starts the final exhibition. If you want more information you can check here. Visit if you want to. It's always really nice. :D
I will post some photos after the vernissage.

I'm happy that the stress is all over now, but I'm also a little sad. This semester run by so fast. So much stuff happened. I'm really feeling tired now. Maybe because I got sick x"D That's so me .... after most was done my body just shot down. Well it's already getting better, so no worry here. I also got a tip from a medic today, so I will definitely feel better ^v^ just have to believe ... (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
 (that wasn't the tip btw, wiu, it's late and I'm super tired, I'm starting to write strange stuff)

To finish this post here is a sketch from my sketchbook. I want to draw more now. Have to get a lot better òvó



No comments:

Post a Comment