Friday, July 26, 2013

Under the Sea and Tentacles

Hello guys,
how are you doing?

this Wednesday we had a nice Tea Party again. I don't know if I ever told you guys about our Tea Partys. Once a month we meet to drink tea, eat cake and dress up to a cute theme. Last time was vintage. It was super nice. If you want to see photos you can click on these blogs:
Annikas Vintage Post
Maries Vintage Post
(Yeah, I'm a little bit to lazy to make a own post x))

And this time the theme was Under the Sea.








Oh, and this is probably the first post in which I show you guys my face. ;)
I'm on the last picture ^v^

Tea Partys are a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the next one. It will be my last in Hamburg for six months. :)

Ah, and btw. This is my entry for the latest weekly drawing challenge: Tentacles.
Hahaha yeah this happens if I am allowed to choose the topics >D Now everyone who dares can draw naughty stuff.


I think it fits also to the Tea Party. Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment