Friday, July 19, 2013

Sketch and a little talk

Hello guys,
how are you doing?

Well, I'm enjoying my free time. With meeting a lot of friends, before I got off to the mysterious country called China x) Hahaha ja, I try to be fancy here, or maybe I'm just super tired. Don't know why, because I slept a lot the last days.
Ah, but I want to sleep more ... kinda super lazy at the moment. Tonight is a party at a friends house. It's always really nice, but I'm not sure if I'm motivated enough... Maybe when I drink something. (=`ω´=)
My had is feeling a little bit messy, so I talk and do stupid stuff (for example, I dyed my hair accidentally a little bit to purple ... stupid I know). Maybe this is why I don't want to go.

But enough with this complaining, I actually had a nice week till now.(`・ω・´)”
Had some delicious sushi yesterday and afterwards we spend the rest of the day in a park because the weather is really nice at the moment. And Wednesday I saw World War Z and Pacific Rim. Both were really nice. The CGI in Pacific Rim is awesome! And I'm really fussy about special effects. If you like monster/clash/robotmovies, you're awesome btw, and you should definitely watch this movie!

So that's it for the talking. Here is the sketch. It's actually an old one.


No comments:

Post a Comment